Our shoulder joints have the greatest range of motion of any of the musculoskeletal joints in our bodies. The shoulder joint is really two joints, the glenohumeral joint between the arm bone (hume ...View Article
Welcome to MN Spine and Sport
Call us today at 651-459-3171 !
See what the New York Yankees are saying about the Laser!
We offer High Power Laser therapy, an FDA-approved class-four laser designed to treat plantar fascitis, peripheral neuropathy, osteoarthritis pain of the shoulder, hip, knee and ankle, neck and back, fibromyalgia, carpal tunnel, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, and many other conditions.
We offer highly advanced treatments for:
- Auto, work, sports, and personal injuries
- Chronic headaches
- Neck, shoulder, arm, wrist, and hand pain
- Low back, sciatic, disc, leg, knee, and ankle pain
- Plantar fascitis
- Pain relief for tough cases, even when other methods have failed
- Improved energy levels and overall health